Monday, March 25, 2019

20 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 1: Where I Work



Sometimes we don't know what we have until we've lost it. 

I miss this space. In our previous house, I had a study where I could close the door when I wanted no one to disturb me. I had two walls where I tacked photos and pages of inspiration. This photo is deceptive. The desk wasn’t always so tidy when I planned a new novel or a series.

My desk was large with enough space to plot (if I plot, which happens rarely). And sometimes it had a cat too.

In December we’ve downsized and moved into a smaller townhouse. I still have my space. In fact, it is an open loft area, but the light isn’t nice and... it doesn’t feel right. It doesn’t matter though. It is only temporary. From September we’ll be travelling and I will anyway not have a permanent workspace.


At least I adapt quickly to new situations. One day I may have a view like this. I won’t complain, will you?

   

#workspace #amwriting #20dayblogchallenge #indieauthor #indieauthorsofsouthernafrica #blog #authorblog #writingblog




No comments:

Post a Comment