Tuesday, March 26, 2019

20 Day Blog Challenge Day 3: Why I blog

My writing journey started with blogging. I first had a photography blog years ago, but I must confess, I’m not a good blogger. 

These days I only keep my Pinterest and Instagram boards for my photography (Florescence Photography)

I also had a different blog about all my favourite places in Pretoria but then romance writing took over and I stopped blogging.

I blog irregularly. That is why challenges like these force me to blog. Nowadays I blog mostly about my books, my writing process and to make it frequent, I often host guest authors.

Blogging is not for everyone. If you want to be a successful blogger, you need to blog consistently. Your topics should be relevant and useful to your readers.

Blog posts also need not be pages long. It doesn't help to ramble on if you have nothing to say. So that's why I'm stopping now




#indieauthor #blog #blogging #francinebeaton #20daychallenge #indieauthorsofsouthernafrica #amwriting #amblogging



1 comment:

  1. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated educational affairs over internet which is really appraisable. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now. citation

    ReplyDelete