Sunday, April 7, 2019

20 Day Blog Challenge: Day 12: My sense of humour


Okay, don't judge me. I'm one of those people who watch funny cat videos and roll on the floor laughing causing my cat to give me dirty looks. I swear he is probably thinking of revenge. Maybe that is why he tripped me in the dark resulting in me waking up in a puddle of blood and a broken nose. Yeah, definitely his revenge. My revenge is to keep on watching them until he walks off in a huff. And forget to buy him cat sand and he had to go do his business in the rain. Well, okay, that wasn't on purpose but his bedraggled face and the accompanying moans was funny.
http://bit.ly/2U03imN

That is not the only thing I think it's funny though. I love funny signs:



 Or those when someone replied to a sign:

 And then, auto-correct, as long as it isn't mine:



And of course, my husband. He is funny without even trying. And he can say something with such a straight face it cracks me up. Often when it shouldn't. He exaggerates stuff. And sometimes he milked his Scottish accent for what it's worth.

My father-in-law apparently told him that if you can make a woman laugh, you're in for the home run. I guess it's true.

#francinebeaton #humor #humour #funnycatvideos #autocorrect #signs #funny #laughing #hillarious 



No comments:

Post a Comment